Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Flavored Boneless Chicken Wyngz sit in a bed of cream cheese, wrapped in wontons. Ready in a half hour. Gives BBQ flavor, and appetizers, a tasty new look.
BBQ Chicken Kupcakes
- Total Fat27 g
- Cholesterol85 mg
- Sodium910 mg
- Total Carbohydrate41 g
- Protein23 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 wonton wrappers
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
6 strip , raw, diced
1 black pepper, to taste
8 ounce cream cheese
1-1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup honey
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Spray 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat Any'tizers Honey Barbecue Boneless Chicken Wyngz for 10-12 minutes, set aside. Note: these will not be fully cooked.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add bacon to skillet and cook for 10-12 minutes or until crisping begins. Stir in tomatoes and heat for an additional 2-3 minutes or until tomatoes become soft. Season with pepper. Blend mixture in a food processor with cream cheese until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Make honey sour cream sauce by combining sour cream and honey in a small mixing bowl. Refrigerate.
- Stuff wonton wrappers into the prepared muffin tin by pushing bottom flat so it will stand properly when serving. In each wonton wrapper spoon in 1 tablespoon of bacon/tomato cream cheese, one Wyngz and top with 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese. Heat in oven for 12-15 minutes or until wonton wrapper is golden and crisp.
- Serve with honey sour cream sauce.