Flatbread, cilantro, cheese and onion is all it takes to enjoy Honey BBQ Any’tizers® boneless bites while keeping hands sauce-free.
BBQ Chicken Pizza Rolls
- Total Fat20 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium1070 mg
- Total Carbohydrate41 g
- Protein20 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
16 pieces Any'tizers® Honey BBQ Flavored Boneless Chicken Bites
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
2 lavash flatbread
8 slices sharp cheddar cheese
1/4 cup red onion, diced
- Prepare Honey Barbecue Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites according to package directions. When done cooking, maintain oven temperature at 425°F.
- Make cilantro BBQ dipping sauce by combining barbecue sauce and cilantro in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Line a baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Lay out flatbread on a clean work surface, place 4 slices of cheese onto each flatbread and 2 tablespoons of diced onion. On the edge of the flatbread line 7-8 Any'tizers® Boneless Chicken Bites and roll tightly. Repeat.
- Place rolls on prepared baking pan, with seam side down and heat for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with cilantro BBQ sauce.