High-fiber pizza holds delicious BBQ pizza toppings, like red onions and Grilled & Ready® chicken. Quick and low cal: 20 minutes, 390 calories. Inspired by a recipe created by Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien.
Best BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Total Fat7 g
- Cholesterol75 mg
- Sodium1240 mg
- Total Carbohydrate52 g
- Protein32 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 stick light string cheese
2 tablespoon BBQ sauce, with 45 calories or less per 2-tablespoon serving
1 high-fiber pita
1-1/2 tablespoon red onions, finely chopped
1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Break string cheese into thirds and place in a blender or food processor. Blend at high speed until shredded. (If you do not have a food processor, pull into shreds and roughly chop.)
- In a small bowl, toss Grilled & Ready chicken with 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce.
- Lay pita on the baking sheet and spread with remaining 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce, leaving a 1/2-inch border.
- Sprinkle with cheese, top with saucy chicken and sprinkle with onion.
- Bake until hot and lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Top with cilantro.