Better Bruschetta Chicken Salad
- Total Fat12 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium1350 mg
- Total Carbohydrate28 g
- Protein32 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 cup plum tomato, chopped
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
2 tablespoon roasted red peppers, packed in water, drained and chopped
2 tablespoon black olives, finely chopped
1 teaspoon basil, chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic, chopped
4 cup Romaine lettuce leaves, chopped
1 teaspoon reduced-fat Parmesan-style grated topping
1 stick light string cheese, cut into coins
2 tablespoon fat free balsamic vinaigrette
- In a medium bowl, combine plum tomatoes with next five ingredients (through garlic) for bruschetta topping. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions. Set aside.
- Place lettuce on a large plate or bowl. Add bruschetta topping and chicken.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan topping and top with string cheese coins.
- Top or serve salad with dressing.