Any’tizers® Buffalo Style Chicken Bites get wrapped up in fresh and tasty Italian flavor. Prep is quick, so you’ll be enjoying these in no time flat.
Buffalo Chicken Lasagna Rolls
- Total Fat30 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium1490 mg
- Total Carbohydrate70 g
- Protein29 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
10 lasagna pasta sheets
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/2 sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
14 ounces marinara sauce
1-1/2 tablespoons Buffalo sauce
1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven according to package directions. Line a baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat Bites for 10-12 minutes, set aside. Note: these will not be fully cooked.
- Prepare lasagna pasta sheets according to package directions and allow time to cool.
- Make onion cream sauce by heating butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions to skillet, cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until onions are tender. Add garlic and season with salt and pepper. Increase heat and stir in heavy cream, bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in mozzarella and cream cheese.
- In a small sauce pan, make Buffalo marinara by heating marinara and Buffalo sauce. Set aside and keep warm.
- Prepare Asiago gremolata by mixing Asiago cheese, Panko bread crumbs and oil in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To assemble each roll: lay out lasagna sheet on a clean work surface. Spread 2 tablespoons of onion cream sauce on each lasagna sheet. Place 3 Bites on the edge of each noodle and roll tight. Place each roll on baking pan and top with 2 tablespoons of Asiago gremolata. Repeat with remaining ingredients and place baking pan in the oven. Heat for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with Buffalo marinara as dipping sauce.