Savory bacon, sharp cheddar, and meaty Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken in a golden-baked yeast roll. Pull ‘em apart, or keep ‘em together. Either way, it’s delicious.
Cheesy Chicken & Bacon Pull-Aparts
- Total Fat35 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium1460 mg
- Total Carbohydrate53 g
- Protein29 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 yeast rolls, frozen
2 ounces Tyson® Fully-Cooked Bacon
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 tablespoons green onions, thinly sliced
1 ranch-style salad dressing, optional for dipping
- Thaw frozen rolls according to package directions.
- Prepare Tyson® Any'tizers Popcorn Chicken according to package directions. Keep oven on set at 350°F.
- On a clean work surface lay out the thawed yeast rolls.
- Press dough to flatten. Stuff each roll with 2 pieces of popcorn chicken. Evenly divide bacon, green onions and cheese. Stretch out the sides of each roll and overlap the filling to form a ball.
- Place the 7 rolls, seam side down, in the bottom of the pan and top with 5 additional rolls seam side down.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake 35-40 minutes, until the center is cooked thoroughly.
- Carefully flip the pan on its side to remove the bread from the pan and place on a serving dish right side up. Serve with ranch dressing for dipping.