Soft, golden rolls filled with hot Grilled & Ready® chicken and a sprinkling of cheese. Perfect as a snack or an appetizer. Enjoy it more with a tasty ranch-inspired dipping sauce.
Cheesy Crescent Chicken Rolls w/ Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Total Fat20 g
- Cholesterol90 mg
- Sodium930 mg
- Total Carbohydrate29 g
- Protein34 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 package crescent rolls
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 tablespoon skim milk
1 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Pinch perforations to seal. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece of dough into a 7x5-inch rectangle.
- Divide cheese among rectangles, sprinkling in the center. Place Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets on cheese. Fold dough over chicken and cheese. Crimp edges to seal.
- Place chicken, seam sides down, on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 18-20 minutes or until pastry is golden.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, milk, and ranch dressing mix in a small mixing bowl. Serve chicken with dipping sauce.