These little cups are packed full of comfort food — creamy mac and cheese, and hearty chicken.
Cheesy Mac and Chicken Cups
- Total Fat10 g
- Cholesterol25 mg
- Sodium530 mg
- Total Carbohydrate43 g
- Protein12 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
1/2 cup prepared cheese sauce
15 Hawaiian-style rolls
8 slice American cheese, halved
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Panko bread crumbs
- Cook Tyson® Chicken Nuggets according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package instructions, strain and return to pot. Stir in cheese sauce and mix well. Set aside.
- Spray a 12 hole muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll with the palm of your hand and press into each muffin mold. Pour 1/4 cup cheesy pasta on each flattened roll. Place half a slice of cheese onto the cheesy mixture and top with a nugget.
- Mix Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs together and sprinkle over the top of each nugget. Bake for 10-15 minutes. Repeat with remaining ingredients.