Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Total Fat23 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium790 mg
- Total Carbohydrate41 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 pound , ground
12 ounce lasagna noodles
1 tablespoon canola oil
15 ounce Alfredo sauce
1 package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, minced
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1-1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13x9 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on bottom of casserole dish. Arrange a single layer of pasta noodles over the chicken mixture. Top with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.