This creamy, cheesy lasagna is still surprisingly light thanks to ground chicken, fresh spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna
- Total Fat23 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium790 mg
- Total Carbohydrate41 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 pound Fresh Ground Chicken
12 ounces lasagna noodles
1 tablespoon canola oil
15 ounces Alfredo sauce
1 package frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, minced
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F. Spray a 13x9 inch casserole dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 8-10 minutes, or until lightly browned. Stir in Alfredo sauce, spinach, tomatoes, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Spread 1/2 cup of chicken mixture on bottom of casserole dish. Arrange a single layer of pasta noodles over the chicken mixture. Top with 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese and 1/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.