Sounds fancy, makes easy. Pour creamy hollandaise sauce over a stack of English muffins, chicken breasts, and poached eggs. One bite, and you’ll think you’re on a lawn watching tennis in London.
Eggs Benedict with Chicken
- Total Fat22 g
- Cholesterol318 mg
- Sodium633 mg
- Total Carbohydrate20 g
- Protein37 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 package hollandaise sauce mix
2 English muffins, split, toasted and buttered
- Preheat broiler. Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap and pound to flatten. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange chicken on rack. Broil 6 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until done (internal temp 170°F). Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, make hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Cover and keep warm.
- Fill a deep nonstick skillet with 3 inches of water; bring to a boil. Break 1 egg at a time into a small bowl. Swirl water in skillet and gently slide egg into water. Repeat for each egg. Cover and poach eggs 3 to 4 minutes or until yolks and whites are set. Drain well.
- Top each muffin half with chicken breast and poached egg. Divide hollandaise sauce evenly over each egg and sprinkle with paprika.