Chicken and Noodles with White Wine Sauce
- Total Fat17 g
- Cholesterol125 mg
- Sodium350 mg
- Total Carbohydrate46 g
- Protein24 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 salt and pepper, to taste
1 paprika, to taste
1 garlic powder, to taste
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoon garlic, chopped
3 tablespoon onions, white, chopped
1/4 cup celery, chopped
1 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 bag egg noodles, 16-oz., cooked and drained
4 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat a well oiled skillet on medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder to taste.
- Place well seasoned chicken thighs face down and brown about 5-6 minutes turning once. When chicken is fully cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add butter, chopped garlic, onions and celery to skillet, cook until all ingredients are soft.
- Add chicken broth and mix well. Add white wine and bring to a boil. Let simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Slowly add the heavy cream and mix well until mixture begins to thicken.
- Slice chicken thighs into thin strips. Add chicken thighs to mixture and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions.
- To serve, spoon chicken and sauce over egg noodles.