Grilled & Ready® chicken gets tossed in a tasty dressing of jam, vinegar and pepper with fresh pear, cucumber and crunchy almonds. Recipe provided by Taste of Home.
Chicken and Pear Salad with Gorgonzola
- Total Fat6 g
- Cholesterol100 mg
- Sodium610 mg
- Total Carbohydrate21 g
- Protein26 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 cup fresh spinach
4 cup Romaine lettuce leaves, torn
1 small cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
1 medium pear, thinly sliced
1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese
1/4 cup almonds, sliced, toasted
- Prepare Grilled & Ready chicken according to package directions.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine jam, vinegar and pepper. Microwave on high for 10-15 seconds, or until warmed; whisk until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach and romaine. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
- Transfer greens to a large platter and top with chicken, cucumber and pear. Sprinkle with cheese and almonds. Serve immediately.