The taste of a BLT in pizza form - prepared dough makes this recipe easy to make, Tyson® Simply Roasted chicken makes it delicious.
Easy Chicken BLT Pizza
- Total Fat52 g
- Cholesterol160 mg
- Sodium2640 mg
- Total Carbohydrate53 g
- Protein58 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 (12-inch) ready-made pizza crust
1 cup marinara sauce
1 cup (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
8 ounces Wright Brand® Thick Cut Bacon, slices cut crosswise into ¼-inch-thick strips (or coarsely chopped)
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Parmesan Herb Chicken Breast Strips, prepared according to package directions
2 cups arugula
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place an oven rack in middle of oven and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place crust on baking sheet. Spread sauce over pizza crust, leaving a ½-inch border. Sprinkle cheese evenly over sauce. Bake pizza 10 to 12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are golden.
- While pizza is baking, cook bacon in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Add the Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Strips to skillet and cook, stirring, until golden, about 4 minutes. Set aside.
- Toss arugula and tomatoes with olive oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Top pizza with arugula-tomato mixture, Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Strips, and bacon. Slice and serve immediately.