Give rice a new dimension with tangy Caesar dressing and a side of hearty chicken breast. It’s a taste of Mexico, combined with a bit of Italy, on a plate deliciously made for dinner.
Chicken Caesar Rice
- Total Fat29 g
- Cholesterol160 mg
- Sodium1395 mg
- Total Carbohydrate34 g
- Protein65 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 package Chicken & Broccoli Rice
1 salt, to taste
1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
2 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
4 clove garlic
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet to medium. Sauté chicken 8-10 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F). Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Add dressing, garlic and remaining pepper to oil in skillet. Sauté over low heat for 1 minute, taking care not to brown garlic. Add cooked rice and stir until well coated.
- Serve rice on plates and top with chicken.