Southeast Asian flavors of cilantro, scallions, soy and sesame get wrapped up in leafy lettuce next to tender chicken and crunchy carrots.
Chicken Fusion Lettuce Wraps
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol55 mg
- Sodium820 mg
- Total Carbohydrate35 g
- Protein20 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
5 ounce cellophane noodles
1/2 cup carrot, chopped
1/2 cup scallions, shredded
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoon soy sauce
2 teaspoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Chinese mustard
12 lettuce leaves, Bibb or Butter
- Place cellophane noodles in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes until soft and transparent. Drain and return to bowl.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut noodles into two-inch thick pieces. Add chicken, carrots, scallions and cilantro. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the chicken broth, soy sauce, sesame oil and Chinese mustard; add to the chicken mixture and toss to combine.
- Spoon chicken mixture into lettuce leaves and roll up.