The simple combination of basil and tomato work beautifully together with Simply Roasted Parmesan Herb Chicken Breast Chunks in this Italian classic.
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium930 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19 g
- Protein26 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Parmesan Herb Chicken Breast Chunks
16 ounces tomato and basil pasta sauce
6 no-boil lasagna noodles
8 ounces part skim ricotta cheese
1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/4 can Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray. Spread 1/3 cup of the sauce into the bottom of the prepared dish. Top with two of the uncooked lasagna noodles.
- In a medium bowl stir together ricotta cheese and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Spoon half of the ricotta mixture over noodles. Sprinkle with half of the Romano cheese. Top with half of the chicken. Spoon half of the remaining sauce over chicken layer.
- Top with two more noodles, the remaining ricotta mixture, and the remaining chicken. Add the two remaining noodles and sauce; sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Romano cheeses.
- Bake, covered, 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender. Let stand, covered, 15 minutes before serving.