Layers of eggplant and portabella add some earthy garden flavor to this Grilled & Ready® chicken and pasta dish.
- Total Fat4 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium740 mg
- Total Carbohydrate21 g
- Protein30 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 eggplant, sliced widthwise
2 portabella mushrooms, caps
1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper, each
1/2 cup low fat marinara, plus 2 tablespoons
2 teaspoon reduced fat Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut eggplant in half widthwise; then cut into four 1/2" slices.
- Place Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Fillets on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Sprinkle eggplant and mushroom caps with salt and pepper and place on baking sheet with fillets.
- Bake until chicken is hot and vegetables are tender, 18-20 minutes, flipping vegetables halfway through.
- To serve place 1 slice of eggplant on a plate layered with 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, fillet, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, eggplant slice, 1 tablespoon marinara sauce, 1 mushroom cap, 2 tablespoons marinara sauce and top off with 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese. Repeat for second fillet.