Combine game time with a taste of Italy. Ready-made ingredients like pizza sauce and parmesan cheese create an easy marinade for your Tyson® Chicken Wings.
Chicken Parmesan Wings
- Total Fat28 g
- Cholesterol120 mg
- Sodium190 mg
- Total Carbohydrate3 g
- Protein39 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 Fresh Chicken Wings, fresh
3/4 cup pizza sauce
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut off wing tips and discard. Cut remaining wing into two parts at joint.
- Combine pizza sauce, seasoning and cayenne pepper in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 9" x 13" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add chicken and brush generously with marinade. Discard remaining marinade.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until done (internal temp. 180°F).
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.