Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, olive oil, marinara, and Grilled & Ready® chicken breast bring classic Italian flavors to this comfort dish. Ready in 30 minutes.
- Total Fat9 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium630 mg
- Total Carbohydrate52 g
- Protein37 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
6 Grilled Chicken Breast Fillets, thawed
1/4 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
1 tablespoon olive oil
16 ounce marinara sauce
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
12 ounce spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 3-quart rectangular baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small, shallow bowl combine Panko, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Brush one side of Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Fillets with olive oil; dip oil-coated sides of chicken into panko mixture. Place chicken, coated sides up, in prepared baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 18-20 minutes or until chicken is heated through.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat marinara sauce according to package directions. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Let stand 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with hot cooked pasta.