These simple little Greek-inspired pockets are easy to create with the savory goodness of Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Chicken Pita Pockets
- Total Fat39 g
- Cholesterol100 mg
- Sodium1420 mg
- Total Carbohydrate47 g
- Protein27 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
3/4 cup (6 ounces) Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
1/2 cup ranch-style salad dressing
1 teaspoon dill weed, dried
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 cup mushrooms, fresh, sliced
1 medium onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
1 cup lettuce, shredded
2 large pita bread pockets, halved
- Blend salad dressing and dill in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is hot.
- Toss lettuce with dressing.
- Stuff pita bread halves evenly with chicken mixture and lettuce.