Golden and delicious Tyson® Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Strips smothered is a delicious mushroom sauce on top of egg noodles.
- Total Fat23 g
- Cholesterol145 mg
- Sodium670 mg
- Total Carbohydrate47 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 tablespoon of salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 ounces egg noodles
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Strips
8 ounces sliced cremini or baby bella mushrooms
¾ cup chicken broth
½ cup sour cream
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Stir in 1 tablespoon salt and egg noodles. Cook noodles until al dente, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain, return to pot, and stir in 1 tablespoon butter.
- While noodles are cooking, melt an additional 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Strips and cook until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and cover to keep warm.
- Melt remaining butter in now empty skillet. Add mushrooms, season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Stir in broth and simmer until reduced by half, 3 to 4 minutes. Add sour cream and stir until smooth. Stir in mustard.
- Divide noodles among 4 plates. Top noodles with mushroom sauce, chicken, and dill. Serve.