Chicken Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Total Fat20 g
- Cholesterol95 mg
- Sodium710 mg
- Total Carbohydrate16 g
- Protein34 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup Fully Cooked Refrigerated Grilled Chicken Breast Strips, shredded
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 large portabella mushrooms
1 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, chicken and soy sauce. Stir until combined.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems. Coarsely chop the mushroom stems, set aside.
- In a pan over medium heat add butter and sauté onions until tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushroom stems and continue to sauté for 3-4 minutes. Add garlic for additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat and add cheesy chicken mixture.
- Stuff mushroom caps and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Placed stuffed mushrooms on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until mushrooms are soft and the filling is hot and golden brown. When serving, sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.