A sweet and savory sauce with sun dried tomatoes, basil, parmesan, and pine nuts, poured over Grilled & Ready® chicken, and baked to hot and bubbly perfection. Ready in minutes.
Chicken with Sweet Tomato Pine Nut Sauce
- Total Fat5 g
- Cholesterol95 mg
- Sodium1560 mg
- Total Carbohydrate13 g
- Protein42 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 teaspoon pine nuts
8 ounce tomato sauce
1 cup sun dried tomatoes, drained
2 clove garlic, chopped
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon salt-free garlic and herb seasoning
1 pinch salt and pepper
1/4 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put the pine nuts in a small dry skillet and set the pan over medium heat. Cook, shaking the pan frequently for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Transfer the nuts to a blender and add the tomato sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, Parmesan cheese, garlic and herb seasoning. Process until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions. Transfer chicken to shallow baking dish.
- Spoon the tomato mixture over the chicken and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with basil just before serving.