Soft flour tortillas envelope tender, fresh, seasoned chicken in this always-satisfying Mexican staple.
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol33 mg
- Sodium377 mg
- Total Carbohydrate15 g
- Protein18 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
2 tablespoon vegetable oil, divided
6 corn tortillas
1 small avocado, peeled and cut lengthwise into 12 strips
6 tablespoon salsa
1-1/2 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- Preheat grill to medium. Combine cumin, salt, cayenne and 1 tablespoon oil in a small dish. Wash hands. Rub mixture onto chicken. Wash hands.
- Grill chicken, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).
- Just before chicken is done, brush both sides of tortillas with remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Grill just until softened, about 15 seconds per side.
- Fill center of each tortilla with 2 chicken tenders, 2 slices avocado, 1 tablespoon salsa and 1/4 cup lettuce. Fold tortilla over and serve with extra salsa for dipping.