Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast bring slow-roasted flavor to this quick one-pot creamy coconut curry.
Coconut Chicken Curry
- Total Fat29 g
- Cholesterol60 mg
- Sodium630 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19 g
- Protein18 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 package Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast, prepared according to package directions
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
1 small yellow onion, sliced
1 small sweet potato (6 ounces), peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
fresh lime juice, to taste
rice for serving (optional)
½ cup cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper, onion, and sweet potato until onion is softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add curry paste and stir to evenly coat vegetables.
- Stir in coconut milk, bring to a simmer, cover, and cook over medium-low heat until sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Ladle curry over rice, if using.
- Top with Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast and cilantro.