Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks bring slow-roasted flavor to this quick one-pot creamy coconut curry.
Coconut Chicken Curry
- Total Fat30 g
- Cholesterol50 mg
- Sodium480 mg
- Total Carbohydrate18 g
- Protein19 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red bell pepper, cored and sliced
1 small yellow onion, sliced
1 small sweet potato (6 ounces), peeled and cut into ½-inch dice
3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
1 (15-ounce) can coconut milk
fresh lime juice, to taste
1 (9-ounce) package Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks, prepared according to package directions
rice for serving (optional)
½ cup cilantro leaves
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook bell pepper, onion, and sweet potato until onion is softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add curry paste and stir to evenly coat vegetables.
- Stir in coconut milk, bring to a simmer, cover, and cook over medium-low heat until sweet potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice.
- Ladle curry over rice, if using.
- Top with Simply Roasted Chicken Breast Chunks and cilantro.