You’ll be surprised how well cornflakes can coat a chicken, giving each bite a crispy, crunchy taste. Ready in a little over 30 minutes, including baking time.
Cornflake Crunch Tenders
- Total Fat16 g
- Cholesterol171 mg
- Sodium1806 mg
- Total Carbohydrate56 g
- Protein45 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup cornflakes, finely crushed
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 large egg
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 cup marinara sauce, hot
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a jelly roll pan with foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cornflakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish. Lightly beat egg in another shallow dish.
- Rinse ice glaze off chicken. Pat dry. Dip chicken in egg, then in cornflakes mixture. Place on pan.
- Drizzle chicken with butter. Bake 20 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F).