- Total Fat10 g
- Cholesterol104 mg
- Sodium394 mg
- Total Carbohydrate26 g
- Protein36 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/3 cup flour, plus 1 tablespoon flour
1-1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoon butter
1-1/2 cup cranberries, whole; fresh or frozen
1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
3/4 cup water
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon clove
2 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Coat chicken with flour.
- Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook, turning once, to brown on both sides. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar, water, spices and 1/4 teaspoon salt to pan drippings. Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Whisk 1 tablespoon flour into vinegar, then whisk into pan. Continue to whisk until sauce thickens and comes to a full boil. Boil 1 minute, then reduce heat to low. Return chicken to skillet. Cook, turning once, 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 180°F).