Crescent rolls and crispy chicken strips make the base, while cream of chicken soup makes the gravy. Crispy, easy, heart-warming, and ready in 30 minutes.
Crispy Chicken Dippers
- Total Fat38 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium2490 mg
- Total Carbohydrate65 g
- Protein38 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
24 ounce Crispy Chicken Strips
21-1/2 ounce Cream of Chicken soup
1/2 teaspoon pepper
2 can crescent rolls
16 baby carrots
16 stick celery
- Cook Crispy Chicken Strips for 8 minutes; product will finish cooking with crescent rolls. Remove from oven and keep warm.
- Place chilled crescent roll dough triangles on a clean work surface and add a Chicken Strip. Wrap the dough around the chicken and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 375°F for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the crescent rolls are golden.
- While Dippers are cooking, warm Cream of Chicken soup, 1-2 cans of water and pepper in sauce pan. Whisk together and bring to a boil. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, keep warm.
- Serve 2 Dippers with a small bowl of hot, peppered gravy for dipping. Serve with carrots and celery to complete your meal.