Crispy Chicken Strips and pasta get zesty with a lemon tart dressing and some oregano.
Lemon Chicken Pasta
- Total Fat9 g
- Cholesterol30 mg
- Sodium670 mg
- Total Carbohydrate33 g
- Protein18 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
12 ounces Crispy Chicken Strips
1 lemon, juiced
1 tablespoon lemon zest
½ teaspoon oregano, dried
8 ounces angel hair pasta
1 cup pico de gallo
- Prepare Tyson® Crispy Strips according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Place warm chicken slices into a mixing bowl, or large Ziploc bag, and add lemon juice, zest and oregano. Toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix pasta and pico de gallo. Divide pasta onto 4 plates making a "nest" with the pasta. Spoon an equal amount of lemon chicken into the center of the pasta.