Easy Beef Steak Diane
- Total Fat15 g
- Cholesterol97 mg
- Sodium118 mg
- Total Carbohydrate3 g
- Protein32 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 , cut 1-inch thick (1-1/4 lb.)
1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 pound mushrooms, small; sliced
2 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
1 tablespoon brandy, optional
1/4 cup half-and-half
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine lemon peel and pepper; press onto steaks.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove. Wipe skillet clean; coat with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium; add steaks and cook, turning occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness (internal temp 150°F to 160°F). Remove; keep warm.
- Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir until browned bits in skillet are dissolved. Stir in half-and-half, lemon juice, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in mushroom mixture; heat through.