Easy Beef Stroganoff
- Total Fatnull g
- Cholesterolnull mg
- Sodiumnull mg
- Total Carbohydratenull g
- Proteinnull g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 pound beef round tip steaks, cut 1/8 to 1/4-inch thick
1 clove garlic, minced
4 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 egg noodles, about 5-oz.; wide, uncooked
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
1 package brown gravy mix, 3/4-oz
1/4 sour cream
- Prepare egg noodles as directed on package.
- Stack steaks; cut in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1-inch thick strips. Toss with garlic.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high. Add half of beef; stir-fry 1 minute or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Remove. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons oil in same skillet over medium-high. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes or until tender. Remove.
- Add gravy mix and 1 cup cold water; blend well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring frequently, 1 minute or until sauce is thickened. Stir in beef and mushrooms; heat through.
- Ladle meat and sauce over noodles then top with dollop of sour cream.