Curry is known all over the world as a quick, flavorful dish. Our take balances its famous spiciness with sweet apples and raisins and savory boneless chicken.
Easy Chicken Curry
- Total Fat18 g
- Cholesterol123 mg
- Sodium600 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19 g
- Protein38 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup chicken broth
4 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, chopped
1 apple, Granny Smith, peeled, cored and chopped
1 tablespoon curry powder
1/3 cup golden raisins
4 servings white rice
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Brown chicken on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plate.
- Add remaining butter to skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook onion 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in curry powder. Cook 1 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet; add apple, raisins and broth. Bring to boil; cover, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F).