Easy Skinny Chicken Tetrazzini
- Total Fat9 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium460 mg
- Total Carbohydrate29 g
- Protein22 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, cut into bite-sized pieces
8 ounce linguine pasta
4 cup broccoli florets
2 tablespoon butter
1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoon flour
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
1 cup milk
1 cup Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Stir in the linguine and after 5 minutes of cooking, stir in the broccoli. Once the pasta is al dente and the broccoli is crisp-tender, strain.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions. Set aside, keep warm.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add butter and onions. Sauté the onions until translucent. Sprinkle the flour over the butter and onions, stir to combine and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in garlic. While whisking, slowly add chicken broth and milk. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the sauce thickens. Add the cheese and stir until fully melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the prepared chicken, pasta and broccoli. Garnish with additional grated Parmesan cheese.