A quick and easy sandwich made with tailgate favorites, like cool blue cheese, tangy wing sauce, and spicy cayenne pepper. Start to finish, ready in 15 minutes. Recipe provided by A Cozy Kitchen.
Game Night Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- Total Fat18 g
- Cholesterol85 mg
- Sodium1400 mg
- Total Carbohydrate26 g
- Protein37 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
1 cup mayonnaise
1 salt and pepper, to taste
1/2 cup prepared wing sauce
1 cayenne pepper, to taste
4 slice provolone cheese
4 buns, split
4 Romaine lettuce leaves
4 slice tomatoes
- Prepare Tyson® chicken according to package directions. Remove from oven; keep oven on.
- While chicken is cooking place crumbled blue cheese, mayonnaise, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse for 10-15 seconds or until thoroughly combined. Remove from processor and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine wing sauce and cayenne pepper.
- Toss cooked chicken with wing sauce to coat. Place chicken back onto baking sheet. Top each fillet with one slice of cheese. Heat 4-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- While cheese is melting, spread blue cheese aioli onto the cut side of each bun. Stack with chicken, lettuce, tomato and top with other half of bun.