Red pepper flakes and chopped garlic bring the heat in this take on classic chicken wings. Perfect for gametime.
Garlicky Chicken Wings
- Total Fat52 g
- Cholesterol349 mg
- Sodium701 mg
- Total Carbohydrate0 g
- Protein95 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2-1/2 pound Fresh Chicken Wings
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
6 clove garlic, chopped
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 13" x 9" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Melt butter with olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and add to skillet. Cook, turning occasionally for 10 minutes or until browned.
- Add garlic, cook and stir 1 minute longer. Stir in red pepper flakes and mix well.
- Transfer chicken mixture to prepared baking pan. Bake, turning once for 20-25 minutes or until done (internal temp 180°F).