A delicious culinary fusion. Mangos, kiwi and pineapple meet Grilled & Ready® chicken to form a quesadilla you can grill or pan fry to perfection.
Grilled Aloha Chicken Quesadillas
- Total Fat25 g
- Cholesterol90 mg
- Sodium1180 mg
- Total Carbohydrate76 g
- Protein41 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1/3 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup pineapple, finely chopped
1/2 cup mango, finely chopped
1/2 cup kiwi, finely chopped
1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
8 flour tortillas
3 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- In a large resealable plastic food storage bag, whisk together 4 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, honey, cilantro, garlic, salt and pepper until well combined.
- Add diced fruit and red onion to plastic bag and lightly toss to coat. Remove fruit from bag, leaving only liquid in plastic bag. Cover fruit and place in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Add Grilled & Ready® Diced Chicken Breasts to plastic bag and lightly toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator at least 30 minutes to 1 hour. Warm chicken according to package directions.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with remaining olive oil. Place tortillas on work surface, oiled side down.
- Sprinkle half of cheese evenly over 4 tortillas. Evenly distribute chicken pieces on top of cheese. Using slotted spoon, spoon 1-2 tablespoons reserved fruit mixture over chicken. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and top with remaining 4 tortillas, oiled side up.
- Grill, or pan fry quesadillas 1-2 minutes per side or until cheese has melted and quesadillas are heated through.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 pieces. Refrigerate leftovers.