Sharp cheddar and soft mozzarella combine for bold flavor in this easy-to-make take on classic barbecue chicken pizza featuring Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Grilled BBQ Cheddar Chicken Pizza
- Total Fat21 g
- Cholesterol130 mg
- Sodium1480 mg
- Total Carbohydrate43 g
- Protein38 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 pizza crusts, prepared, 6" mini size
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
2 tablespoon scallions, thinly sliced
- Preheat one side of an outdoor grill to a low heat setting and set the other side to a hot heat setting.
- Evenly spread 2 T. of BBQ sauce over each prepared pizza crust. Top each with cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Place the 4 pizzas on the low heat setting side of the grill for approximately 6-8 minutes to slowly cook the pizza. At the same time, place the chicken strips on the hot side of the grill for approximately 4-6 minutes. Turn the chicken halfway through grilling to be sure all sides are warmed evenly.
- Top each pizza with an even amount of the warmed chicken strips, then sprinkle each pizza with scallions.
- Remove pizzas from the grill and slice into quarters.