Grilled Chicken & Veggie Submarines
- Total Fat14 g
- Cholesterol45 mg
- Sodium1130 mg
- Total Carbohydrate45 g
- Protein23 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
8 ounce Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, chopped
1 cucumber, seedless, chopped
3 Roma tomatoes, deseeded and chopped
2 tablespoon capers
1 tablespoon chives, chopped
2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 lemon, juiced
2 teaspoon citrus rub
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 smoked sea salt, to taste
1 French baguette
4 ounce red pepper hummus
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips according to package directions.
- Chop chicken strips into smaller pieces. In a large bowl, combine chicken, cucumber, roma tomatoes, capers, chives, olive oil, lemon juice, citrus rub, red pepper flakes and smoked sea salt. Allow the mixture to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice the baguette on a diagonal in approximately 1/2" thick slices. On medium-high heat toast each side on a oiled grill or large nonstick grill until golden brown.
- Spread hummus on baguette slices. Then top with chicken mixture.