Traditional tomato and basil bruschetta gets beefed up with Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Grilled Chicken Caprese Bruschetta
- Total Fat41 g
- Cholesterol140 mg
- Sodium710 mg
- Total Carbohydrate31 g
- Protein41 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
2 ounce basil leaves, fresh, thinly sliced
1 large fresh mozzarella cheese
8 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
8 tablespoon olive oil
1 salt and pepper, to taste
1 baguette, sliced 1/2" thick
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready Diced Chicken Breast according to package directions.
- Mix tomatoes, basil, chicken and mozzarella in a large bowl.
- Blend together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette onto the tomato mixture and gently mix well. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Place sliced baguette onto baking sheet and toast for about 7 minutes, or until toasted.
- Place marinated tomato mixture on each slice of toasted baguette. Serve.