Chicken, cheese and Dijon mustard get wrapped in salty prosciutto for a twist on the classic cordon bleu, perfect for the grill.
Grilled Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Total Fat16 g
- Cholesterol135 mg
- Sodium860 mg
- Total Carbohydrate5 g
- Protein47 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 kosher salt
1 black pepper
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
4 slice Gruyere cheese
4 slice prosciutto
- Preheat an outdoor grill, utilizing the low heat setting.
- Use salt and pepper to season chicken breasts to your taste preference and place on the grill.
- Turn chicken using tongs; cover and grill for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165oF.
- Remove chicken breasts from the grill. Spread mustard on each breast, top with a slice of cheese and wrap a slice of prosciutto around the cheese. Place chicken, prosciutto seam side down, back on the grill.
- Heat for an additional 2-3 minutes on both sides, or until cheese has melted.