Fresh spinach, tart cranberries, olives, and marinated artichokes give this salad a Greek-inspired taste, while Grilled & Ready® chicken makes it a filling meal. Takes no time to make.
Grilled Chicken and Couscous Salad
- Total Fat36 g
- Cholesterol120 mg
- Sodium850 mg
- Total Carbohydrate46 g
- Protein42 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
22 ounces Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
1 cup Greek couscous
1/2 cup olive oil, divided
1 onion, sliced
1/4 cup lemon juice, fresh
1 salt and pepper, to taste
1/4 cup dried cranberries
2 tablespoons Kalamata olives, pitted, quartered
4 ounces marinated artichokes, chopped
2 green onions, chopped
1 bag spinach, 8 ounces, fresh
- Place couscous in a shallow casserole dish. Stir in one cup boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap and let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir 1 tablespoon olive oil into couscous and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring until lightly browned. Remove onions from pan and place on a plate and cool in the refrigerator.
- Prepare Grilled & Ready® Chicken according to package directions. Set aside.
- Whisk together the remaining oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, couscous, dried cranberries, Kalamata olives, artichokes, cooled onions, green onions and spinach. Toss with the lemon oil mixture.