Make a restaurant-style panini right in your own kitchen. All it takes is Italian bread, Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, authentic pesto, a warm skillet, and a few other sandwich essentials. Ready in no time.
Grilled Chicken Panini
- Total Fat33 g
- Cholesterol85 mg
- Sodium1280 mg
- Total Carbohydrate25 g
- Protein32 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
11 ounces package Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
1/2 cup pesto sauce, prepared
8 slices Italian bread
4 slices provolone cheese
8 teaspoons olive oil
- Prepare chicken according to package directions.
- Spread one tablespoon pesto onto one side of each bread slice. Divide chicken among 4 slices of bread. Place a slice of cheese on top of chicken. Top with remaining bread slices, pesto side down.
- Brush the outer sides of each sandwich with olive oil.
- Warm panini press to medium and grill sandwiches until browned. If you do not have a panini press, heat large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Grill sandwiches until browned on one side; turn and grill until brown on other side.