Our Simply Roasted Fajita Chicken makes a perfect spicy and smoky pairing with fresh lettuce cups and veggies!
Haylie’s Fajita Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Total Fat9 g
- Cholesterol65 mg
- Sodium350 mg
- Total Carbohydrate8 g
- Protein16 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 teaspoon cumin
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch kosher salt
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 9-oz. bag Simply Roasted Fajita Chicken Breast Strips
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
4 romaine lettuce cups
1/2 cup grated jicama
4 slices of avocado
4 fresh cilantro sprigs
1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cumin, paprika, cayenne, salt and lime juice.
- Toss the bell pepper and chicken strips in the seasoning mix.
- Sauté the chicken and bell pepper strips in a large skillet over medium high heat for about 10 minutes or until peppers are soft and chicken is warm throughout.
- Remove from skillet and layer ingredients in the lettuce cups. Each cup should have chicken, bell peppers and be garnished with grated jicama, sliced avocado, crema, cilantro sprigs, and sliced jalapeño.
- Tip: If you can’t find romaine lettuce cups at your local store, butter lettuce works great, too!
- For a lighter take: Swap the crema with favorite non-fat Greek yogurt.
- For added kick: Top the finished product with your hot sauce of choice.