Honey Marinated Pork Kabobs
- Total Fat10 g
- Cholesterol35 mg
- Sodium520 mg
- Total Carbohydrate19 g
- Protein16 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 package , Cut into 2x2 inch cubes
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
2 tablespoon honey
3 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon shallot, chopped
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon parsley, Fresh, chopped
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1 pinch white pepper, cracked
1 pinch brown sugar
1 whole pineapple, cut into cubes
- Preheat well-oiled grill to medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine Dijon mustard, honey, olive oil, shallots, garlic, fresh parsley, salt, black pepper, cracked white pepper, and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Place cubed pork loin in marinade mixture. The pork loin should be completely covered with the marinade mixture. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Place a cube of marinated pork on each skewer followed by a cube of pineapple; continue the process putting on 3 pieces of pork and 3 pieces of pineapple on each skewer.
- Place skewer on a grill or on a grill pan lightly coated with olive oil. Cook for 8-10 minutes, rotating frequently, until internal temperature reaches 155 F.