Infused with heart-healthy garlic and lemon zest, this meal tastes good, and will make you feel good. Tyson® Trimmed & Ready® Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Breast Fillets takes out much of the effort.
Lemon Zest Garlic Chicken
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol80 mg
- Sodium940 mg
- Total Carbohydrate32 g
- Protein30 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
4 Fresh Trimmed & Ready® Thin Sliced Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 tablespoon margarine
3 clove garlic, minced
2 cup water
3/4 cup rice, uncooked
1 lemon, halved
1-1/2 cup frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower blend
2 chicken bouillon cubes
- Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add chicken to skillet and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until light brown.
- Add garlic to skillet and cook briefly. Add water, rice, bouillon cubes and juice from one lemon half. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
- Add broccoli, carrots and cauliflower. Continue cooking 5 minutes or until chicken is done (internal temp 170°F).
- Transfer to serving platter. Cut remaining lemon half into slices and use for garnish.