Rich feta, salty Kalamata olives, peppers and artichokes bring fresh Mediterranean flavor to Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips.
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Total Fat27 g
- Cholesterol75 mg
- Sodium1110 mg
- Total Carbohydrate14 g
- Protein25 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1 (11-ounce) package Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon lemon zest
1/4 cup olive oil, +2 tablespoons, divided
1/2 pound cauliflower, cut into florets
salt and pepper, to taste
1 pound romaine lettuce, chopped
1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup roasted red peppers
1/4 cup artichoke hearts, quartered
1 cup Kalamata olives, pitted
4 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Combine lemon juice, Dijon mustard, garlic and lemon zest in a bowl; whisk to blend. Slowly add 1/4 cup olive oil in steady stream and whisk until combined.
- Combine cauliflower, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss to evenly coat. Transfer to cookie sheet and roast in a preheated 450°F oven for 10-12 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
- Combine romaine lettuce, feta and roasted red peppers in bowl. Toss with lemon vinaigrette.
- Prepare Chicken according to package directions.
- To assemble: Arrange dressed salad on 4 plates and top with artichoke hearts, roasted cauliflower; Chicken and Kalamata olives. Sprinkle each salad with pine nuts.