Grilled & Ready® chicken simplifies this sweet take on chicken salad that includes crunchy pecans and fresh, crisp fruit and veggies. Recipe inspired by Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien.
Nutty Chicken Salad Sandwich
- Total Fat8 g
- Cholesterol70 mg
- Sodium1160 mg
- Total Carbohydrate37 g
- Protein26 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
1/2 cup fat free mayonnaise
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup red seedless grapes, halved
1/4 cup apple, chopped
2 tablespoon celery, chopped
1-1/2 tablespoon pecans, chopped
4 slice light bread, honey-wheat flavor, if available
2 piece lettuce, large leaves
- In a large bowl, mix mayo, garlic powder and salt.
- Add Grilled & Ready Diced Chicken Breasts and stir to coat. Add grapes, apple, celery and pecans. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to assemble sandwich.
- To make each sandwich, lightly toast bread slices.
- Top one slice with a lettuce leaf, followed by half of the chicken salad (about 3/4 cup). Top with the remaining bread slice.
- Repeat to make second sandwich.