Layers of meat–including Grilled & Ready® grilled breasts–cheese, and a sweet pickle relish on a ciabatta roll gives you a taste of the corner deli from the comfort of your kitchen.
Overnight Deli Club
- Total Fat40 g
- Cholesterol195 mg
- Sodium2780 mg
- Total Carbohydrate32 g
- Protein57 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 cup Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips, thawed
4 Ciabatta Rolls
4 tablespoon pickle relish, sweet
4 tablespoon pesto sauce
1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
16 slice tomatoes, approx. 2 large tomatoes
24 banana pepper rings, pickled, mild
8 slice honey ham
16 slice Genoa salami
8 slice turkey
8 slice Colby-Jack cheese
- Cut each ciabatta roll in half. Spread 1 heaping T. of pickle relish on the top slice, and 1 heaping T. of pesto on the bottom slice of each roll.
- Starting with the bottom roll with the pesto spread, layer 1/4 of each ingredient in the following order: lettuce, tomato, banana rings, Grilled & Ready chicken strips, ham, salami, turkey and cheese. Top each with the pickle relish spread ciabatta tops.
- Tightly wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and then gently press with both hands to seal in the flavors. Refrigerate the wrapped sandwiches overnight.
- Remove sandwiches from refrigerator, remove plastic wrap and slice each sandwich in half, crosswise.