This colorful pasta salad brightens up any event with its mix of fresh fruit, herbs and Grilled & Ready® chicken.
Picnic Chicken Pasta Salad
- Total Fat19 g
- Cholesterol51 mg
- Sodium294 mg
- Total Carbohydrate32 g
- Protein16 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 to 2 1/2-lb. Grilled & Ready® Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast
1 pound rotini pasta
2 cups light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
1-1/2 cup seedless red grapes
1 cup almonds, slivered and toasted
1 can Mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic powder and parsley in medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cool water and drain.
- Cut chicken into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add chicken to skillet; cook 9 to 11 minutes or until done (internal temp 180°F). Cool.
- Combine chicken, pasta, mayonnaise mixture, grapes and almonds in a very large bowl; mix well. Add oranges; mix gently. Chill thoroughly.