A traditional ramen dish made tastier with Any’tizers® Popcorn Chicken. The chicken adds a bit of crunch, while the noodles, hard boiled eggs, and sesame oil give it a salty, savory touch.
- Total Fat26 g
- Cholesterol125 mg
- Sodium2270 mg
- Total Carbohydrate59 g
- Protein32 g
- Information for this recipe is approximate and derived by calculations based upon supplier information and available reference data. These values may change based on your final product, substitution and or addition of ingredients, or use of a particular cooking technique.
2 eggs, hard boiled, sliced
1 cup carrot, sliced into small matchsticks
1 cup snow peas, destemmed, sliced into thin ribbons
4 package Ramen noodles
2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Prepare Tyson® Popcorn Chicken according to package directions.
- Boil eggs and slice when cool enough to handle.
- Slice vegetables and prepare Ramen according to package directions.
- To assemble divide Ramen into 4 bowls, add 10 Popcorn Chicken bites and gently mix with noodles. Top with snow peas, carrots and egg slices. Drizzle sesame oil over each bowl.